Top 5 WordPress plugin for Google adsense and download
The official AdSense Plugin, written by Google. Supported products include AdSense and Webmaster Tools. Previously Google Publisher Plugin.
Click to see more
Click to see more
The AdSense Plugin enables you to easily use Google’s products – including Webmaster Tools – with your WordPress site.
** Now with Automated Mobile Ads! **
To insert AdSense ads without the plugin would first involve generating the AdSense snippet and then pasting the Adsense snippet into either the text of the site or directly into the PHP. This plugin lets you place AdSense ads using a simple point-and-click UI rather than manually inserting snippets yourself. Google automatically determines potential placements for AdSense ads, suggests an initial ad layout, and allows you to lay out ads on your site.
This version of the AdSense Plugin allows you to:
- Easily add AdSense ads to your site to make money from advertising.
- With one click, enable mobile-specific ad layouts with the new Automated Mobile Ads. Learn more
- Manage your ads quickly and easily through a point-and-click interface.
- Manually insert ads in locations that you determine yourself. This gives you the power of manual insertion of snippets while also being able to use the plugin’s great UI. You can specify precise layout locations in HTML as well as interact with them through a point-and-click interface.
- Exclude pages from having ads on them.
- Verify your site with Webmaster Tools with just one click.
Visit Google Help Center for more information.
Quick Adsense offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Google Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post.
Click to see more
Click to see more
Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
In general, placing Adsense randomly within a post is a good way to experiment a variety of ads formats & placements besides optimizing your Adsense. If you have many regular visitors who frequently revisit your blog, the randomization will likely catch their attention.
Here are some features that come with this plugin:
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Adsense or that kind of features.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to the beginning of post, assign Ads to the middle of post, assign Ads to the end of post, assign Ads after ‘more’ tag, assign Ads before last paragraph, assign Ads after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface, requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code, tick & select options, the plugin will then do the rest for you.
- Support any Ads code, not limited to Adsense code only.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page. Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- Insert Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–Ads1–>, <!–Ads2–> … , <!–RndAds–> to a post to accomplish this.
- Disable Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–NoAds–>, <!–OffDef–>, <!–OffWidget–>, <!–OffBegin–> … and more to a post to accomplish this.
- The above Tags can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
Sign up for a Google Adsense Account to generate revenue from your blog, if you don’t have one.
Injects any adverts (e.g. AdSense) into the WordPress posts or widget area. Restrict who sees ads by post length/age/referrer or IP.
Click to see more
Click to see more
Ad Injection from reviewmylife injects any kind of advert or other content (e.g. Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, ClickBank, TradeDoubler, etc) into the existing content of your WordPress posts and pages. You can control the number of adverts based on the post length, and it can restrict who sees adverts by post age, visitor referrer and IP address. Adverts can be configured in the post (random, top, and bottom positions) or in any widget/sidebar area. There’s support for A:B split testing / ad rotation. And support for dynamic restrictions (by IP address and referrer). Note that this is an advanced plugin with loads of options. If you want a really simple plugin this might not be the one for you!
New Features 1.2.x.x
- Set the position of the top and bottom advert by paragraph or character.
- Position the random ads to start or stop in the middle of the post.
- Stop the random ads 2/3 of the way down a post, or at a paragraph/character position from the beginning/end of the post.
- New options to exlude ads from blockquote and pre sections. And custom ad exlude tags.
- Fade unused Home/Archive options instead of making them dissapear.
- Add page age settings to status.
- Improve debug messages.
New Features 1.1.x.x
- Template ads – you can now include ads anywhere in your theme template with some simple tags. You can load the top/random/bottom/footer ads, or you can load an ad from a text file on disk. Template ads inherit the same dynamic and global restrictions as for ads configured via the UI.
- First ad can now be started at or after a paragraph or character position.
- Override ad positions on individual posts using <!–topad–> <!–randomad–> <!–bottomad–>
- Separate old post restriction for widget ads in case you want a different rule for the widget ads.
New Features 0.9.7.x
- Archive and home page ads now fully supported with the same controls as ads for single posts/pages.
- Category, tag and author restrictions for top, random and bottom ads.
- Footer ads.
- Restrict ads by page/post id
New Features 0.9.6.x
- Ad rotation / A:B split testing support for random, top, bottom and widget/sidebar adverts.
- Alternate content which can be defined for users who are dynamically blocked (by IP or referrer) from seeing adverts.
- Choose which paragraph to start the random ads via the UI.
- Dynamic features will work with W3 Total Cache and WP Cache as well as the previously suppoted WP Super Cache.
- Widgets can be conditionally included on pages by category, tag, and author.
Automatic advert injection
The ads can be injected into existing posts without requiring any modification of the post. The injection can be done randomly between paragraphs, and there is an option to always inject the first advert at a specified paragraph (e.g. the first or second). Randomly positioning the adverts helps to reduce ‘ad blindness’. Additional adverts can be defined for the top and bottom of the content, or the footer of the page. Widget adverts can be defined as well.
Widgets can be added to your sidebars, or other widget areas on any pages. The same ad display restrictions that you setup for your other ads will also apply to the widgets.
Ad rotation / split testing
You can define multiple adverts for the same ad space which are rotated according to the ratios you define. Works with random, top, bottom and sidget/sidebar ads.
Ad quantity by post length
The number of adverts can be set based on the length of the post. It is a good idea for longer posts to have more adverts than shorter posts for example. Adverts can also be turned off for very short posts.
Search engines only mode (restrict by referrer)
You can specify that ads should only be shown to search engine visitors, or to visitors from defined referring websites – e.g. Facebook, Wikipedia, Twitter, etc. This will give your regular visitors (who are unlikely to click your ads) a better experience of your site. You can define which search engines or referring sites see your adverts. A visitor who enters the site by one of these referrers will see ads for the next hour.
Block by referrer
Block ads to people coming from certain referring URLs. e.g. you may wish to treat people who arrive at your site after searching for your name as direct visitors and disable the ads for them.
Ads on old posts only
Adverts can be restricted to posts that are more than a defined numbers of days old. This prevents your regular visitors from having to see your ads.
Category, tag, author, post ID, and post type filters
You can configure the adverts to only appear on specific categories, tags, authors, post IDs, or post types (or exclude them using these conditions).
Ads can be included anywhere in your theme template with some simple tags. You can load the top/random/bottom/footer ads, or you can load an ad from a text file on disk. Template ads inherit the same dynamic and global restrictions as for ads configured via the UI.
Block ads from IP addresses
IP addresses of people who shouldn’t see your ads can be defined. These could be the IP addresses of your friends, family, or even yourself.
Override ad positioning on individual posts
If you need to override the top, random, or bottom ad positions on a specific post you can use these in-content tags to manually set the ad positions: <!–topad–> <!–randomad–> <!–bottomad–> <!–adstart–> <!–adend–> <!–noads–>
You can manually exclude ads from specific sections of the post using the <!–adinj_exclude_start–><!–adinj_exclude_end–> tags.
Exclude ads from block tags
Ads can be excluded from <blockquote></blockquote> and <pre></pre> tags.
This is content that is displayed when ads are blocked for the user. You could use this alternate content to show other content, some kind of layout filler, or even a different type of ad. I’ve added support for rotation of alternate content as well.
Not tied to any ad provider
The advert code can be copied and pasted directly from your ad provider (Google AdSense, adBrite, ClickBank, etc) which will help you to comply with any terms of service (TOS) that state their ad code may not be modified.
Although this plugin is usually used for injecting adverts it can in fact be used to inject anything. Here are some alternative uses for Ad Injection:
- Inject an email opt-in form at the bottom of each post.
- Insert a common header or footer block (e.g. copyright, disclaimers, website information).
- Add tracking scripts (e.g. Google Analytics) into your site.
- Use it to rotate random images or photos in your pages.
- Put some time limited temporary content at the top or bottom of each post (e.g. sales offer, or web site announcement).
- Inserting social networking buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google +1) at the top or bottom of your posts.
Flexible ad alignment
Easy positioning options are provided for left, right, center, float left, and float right (or a random variant of these). Extra spacing can be set above and below the ad using the CSS margin and padding boxes. Or if that isn’t flexible enough, you can write your own positioning code using HTML and CSS. And you can select which paragraph random ads should start from.
Works with WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and WP Cache
The dynamic features that require code to be executed for each page view (i.e. ad rotation, search engine visitors only, and ad blocking based on IP address) work with WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and WP Cache.
This plugin will automatically use the dynamic mfunc tag to ensure that the dynamic ad features still work when caching is on.
If you use WP Super Cache in mod_rewrite mode displaying the adverts (even with the dynamic restrictions) whilst caching requires no MySQL database access. For W3 Total Cache and WP Cache Ad Injection will not require any extra MySQL database access for cached pages other than what these plugin already use.
As the plugin will inject whatever content you like into the page you can write your own ad rotation or a/b split testing code for the ads you inject. PHP code can be automatically executed, even when using WP Super Cache.
Hide UI panels that you don’t need
If there are any panels on the admin screen that you don’t need, you can click on the show/hide button to hide them until you need them.
For more information visit reviewmylife.
Easy Plugin for AdSense manages all aspects of AdSense: insert ads into posts and sidebar, and add a Google Search box. Easiest and most complete AdSe
Click to see more
Click to see more
Easy Plugin for AdSense provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy Plugin for AdSense is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense enforces the Google AdSense policy of not more than three adsense blocks per page.
- Easy Adsense provides Sidebar Widgets:
- For AdSense for content with custom title.
- For search with customizable text or image title.
- For Link Units.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense has a rich set of Options:
- Put Link Units or AdSense Blocks in header or footer.
- Suppress ads on all pages (as opposed to posts), or on the front/home page.
- Add a customizable mouse-over border decoration on ad blocks.
- Display adsense blocks based on the post length.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense lets you control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense sports the simplest possible configuration interface — nothing more than cutting and pasting AdSense code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- Easy Plugin for AdSense is internationalized with multiple languages supported.
Easy Plugin for AdSense is the freely distributed version of a premium plugin. The Pro version gives you more features. Here is a list of the Pro features:
- Safe Content filter: To ensure that your Google AdSense ads show only on those pages that seem to comply with Google AdSense policies, which can be important since some comments may render your pages inconsistent with those policies.
- IP filter: Ability to specify a list of computers where your ads will not be shown, in order to prevent accidental clicks on your own ads — one of the main reasons AdSense bans you. These features will minimize your chance of getting banned.
- Compatibility mode: To solve the issue of the ad insertion messing up your page appearances when using some themes.
- Category/Post Control: Ability to suppress ads on specific categories, posts and pages.
- Shortcode Support: Show the ads only on the pages or posts you want, and exactly where you want them.
- Mobile Support: Ability to show different sets of ads on mobile devices, or to suppress ads.
- Excerpts: Ability to show a configurable number of ads on Excerpts (which make up the home page in some themes).
- Option Sets: Multiple option sets can be defined and easily switched between.
- Suspend Ads: Ability to temporarily suppress ad serving.
- Admin Interface Themes: Multiple color schemes for the admin interface.
- Ad Serving Statistics: Keep an eye on your ad serving statistics to make sure that Google is not shortchanging you. (Optional paid module)
This plugin allows Google AdSense implementation into your website.
Click to see more
Click to see more
Google AdSense Plugin creates blocks to display ads on your website. It allows to customize the ads displaying, such as format (text ad, image, text with an image or link), size, color of the elements in the ad block, rounded corners and the ad block position on the website. It provides possibility to make ads unique and original.
- Display: Customize the way the ads look, choose a color scheme, layout, number of ad units per page.
- Display: Insert Google ads into the widget.
- Actions: Insert Google ads into the website automatically.
The author of the Google AdSense also recommends the following plugins:
- Updater – This plugin updates WordPress core and the plugins to the recent versions. You can also use the auto mode or manual mode for updating and set email notifications. There is also a premium version of the plugin Updater Pro with more useful features available. It can make backup of all your files and database before updating. Also it can forbid some plugins or WordPress Core update.
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks Rafael)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Paul Göttgens)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Phil Azza)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Psyflex)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Ahrale)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq Muiz, http://www.al-badar.net)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Ernesto Scaletti)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Tomasz Łaziuk)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to José Fernando De Leon)
- Turkish (tr) (thanks to Erhan KOCABUGA, http://www.erhankocabuga.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Dear users, our plugins are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us. Please note that we accept requests in English only. All messages in another languages won’t be accepted.
If you notice any bugs in the plugins, you can notify us about it and we’ll investigate and fix the issue then. Your request should contain URL of the website, issues description and WordPress admin panel credentials. Moreover we can customize the plugin according to your requirements. It’s a paid service (as a rule it costs $40, but the price can vary depending on the amount of the necessary changes and their complexity). Please note that we could also include this or that feature (developed for you) in the next release and share with the other users then. We can fix some things for free for the users who provide translation of our plugin into their native language (this should be a new translation of a certain plugin, you can check available translations on the official plugin page).
Thanks for see this review… 🙂
বিশ্বের যেকোনো প্রান্ত থেকে চায়না এবং বাংলাদেশের সকল প্রকার ফুল যেকোনো সময়ে সবচেয়ে কম মূল্যে ক্রয় করতে যোগাযোগ করুন ০১৬৮০৩৪২৭৩৪। বিয়ে, জন্মদিন, অফিশিয়াল সকল প্রকার আয়োজনের অর্ডার মাত্র ১২ ঘণ্টার মধ্যে সম্পূর্ণ করে থাকি। প্রেমিক প্রেমিকাদের জন্য বিশেষ ছাড় রয়েছে। আমাদের ঠিকানা শাহবাগ।