Sometimes we want to show some website’s page or post or whole website on our wordpress sites. We can do it very simply by using a wp plugin “Advanced iFrame”. This is the awesome plugin for embedded any web page to your site.
Include content the way YOU like in an iframe that can hide and modify elements and forward parameters. You can also embed content directly.Download This Plugin
Main features of advanced iframe
By entering the shortcode ‘[advanced_iframe securitykey=””]’ you can include any webpage to any page or article. The following cool features compared to a normal iframe are implemented:
- Security code: You can only insert the shortcode with a valid security code from the administration.
- Hide areas of the layout to give the iframe more space (see screenshot)
- Show only specific areas of the iframe when the iframe is on a same domain (The Pro version supports this on different domains) or include parts directly by jQuery
- Modify css styles in the parent and the iframe to e.g. change the width of the content area (see screenshot)
- Forward parameters to the iframe
- Resize the iframe to the content height or width on loading, AJAX or click
- Scroll the parent to the top when the iframe is loaded
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
- Add a css and js file to the parent page
- Many additional cool features are available the pro version – seehttp://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-comparison-chart
Please note: Modification inside the iframe are only possible if you are on the same domain or use a workaround like described in the settings.
So please check first if the iframe page and the parent page are one the same domain.http://www.example.com and text.example.com are different domains! Please check in the documentation if you can use the feature you like
A free iframe checker is available at http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/free-iframe-checker. This tool does check if a page is allowed to be included!
All settings can be set with shortcode attributes as well. If you only use one iframe please use the settings in the administration because there each parameter is explained in detail and also the defaults are set there.
Upgrading to Advanced IFrame Pro
It’s quick and painless to get Advanced iFrame Pro. Simply Get Advanced iFrame Pro on CodeCanyon.net (http://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-iframe-pro/5344999?ref=mdempfle) and install your new plugin! You can than use the plugin on commercial, business, and professional sites and blogs. You furthermore get:
- Show only specific areas of the iframe even when the iframe is on different domain
- Graphical content selector:http://examples.tinywebgallery.com/configurator/advanced-iframe-area-selector.html
- External workaround supports iframe modifications
- Widget support
- No view limit
- Hide areas of an iframe
- Responsive iframes
- Browser detection
- Change link targets
- Url forward parameter mapping.
- Zoom iframe content
- Accordion menu
- jQuery help
- Lazy load
- Standalone version – can be used in ANY php page!
- And much more…
In the free version you can enable the pro administration. So you can see which settings are available there.
You can find the comparison chart here:http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-comparison-chart See the pro demo here: http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo
- Go to Settings -> Advanced iFrame
Quick start guide
The quickstart guide is also available as video:http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-video-tutorials
To include a webpage to your page please check the following things first:
- Check if your page page is allowed to be includedhttp://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/free-iframe-checker!
- Check if the iframe page and the parent page are one the same domain.http://www.example.com and text.example.com are different domains!
- Can you modify the page that should be included?
Most likely you have one of the following setups:
- iframe cannot be included: You cannot include the content because the owner does not allow this.
- iframe can be included and you are on the same domain: All features of the plugin can be used.
If you mix http and https read http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/iframe-do-not-mix-http-and-https. Parent https and iframe http does not work on all mayor browsers!
ইঞ্জিনিয়ার ছাত্র ছাত্রীদের প্রাক্টিকাল কাজ করার জন্য সকল ধরনের ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং প্রোডাক্ট স্বল্প মূল্যে ঘরে বসে পেতে এখনি ভিজিট করুন উপকরণ ডট কমে। ইঞ্জিনিয়ার ছাত্র ছাত্রীরা একবার হলেও এই ওয়েবসাইটি দেখে আসুন। এখানে ক্লিক করুন www.upokoron.com